Silestone Quartz Kitchen Countertop in Vortium and Forest Snow

Posted On 11/11/2014
Our client’s in Newquay decided to have two different stone types in their holiday home and the annex attached to the property.   For the kitchen in the main house they chose Forest Snow which is from Silestone’s Eco Range.  It is a 75% blend of recycled glass (such as old mirrors, windows and bottles) and ceramic pieces (such as old china, tiles, sinks, toilets and decorative elements), mixed with peach, cream, brown and terracotta speckles. The remaining 25% is made up of natural stone. 20140711_134025 20140711_13401820140711_134154 The 20mm Worktop was fabricated with a sawn hob and sink cut out, radius curves and upstands, all completed on CNC machine for a perfect finish. 20140711_134059  20140711_134206 The second kitchen worktop’s chosen stone type with also Silestone Quartz, this time in Vortium, a cream coloured stone with darker and lighter shades of cream veins throughout.  This Silestone is composed of 94% natural quartz. 20140711_145310  20140711_145312 The kitchen again has a hob and a sink cut out, radius curves and upstands all fabricated on CNC Machine. 20140711_145258 Silestone is the only brand that contains a unique bacteriostatic formula to prevent the propagation of bacterias, offering additional value for money protection.   As always, all our Silestone worktops come with their 10 year performance warranty.